There is a cruise out there for every person, occasion, budget and style!
Whether you want to join an expedition ship sailing to the ends of the world, a river cruise in Europe, a cultural cruise of the Far East, a-close-to-home cruise in Australia or New Zealand or one of the resort-style mega-ships that are like floating cities, there is something for you.
Each cruise ship has some of the most fantastic facilities available in the holiday industry. You can…
….eat in a celebrity-chef inspired restaurant, which could be Jamie Oliver, James Martin, Marco Pierre White or many other world famous chefs
…let the kids try something new, such as culinary school, sky-diving, ice-skating, explore water-parks and slides
….learn to dance, take part in a TV show, learn a foreign language, attend a guest lecture by renowned experts
…watch a ‘west-end’ style show, such as the Jersey Boys, Hairspray, Legally Blonde, Mamma Mia, Cirque du Soleil plus many more entertainment options
…. simply relax! By the pool, in the library, at the spa, or at the bar!
A cruise is the best value holiday on the market
Think about it, no other type of holiday offers all of your accommodation, meals, entertainment and travel to multiple destinations as standard. Some cruise lines go further too – including extras such as tips, excursions and alcohol within the price, so you don’t have to keep putting your hand in your pocket while you’re on board!
A cruise holiday is one of the most-inclusive holidays available, allowing you to plan your holiday spend up front, which means that you can budget and save, whilst enjoying the amazing holiday experiences available on a cruise.
The single greatest thing about a cruise is the number of destinations you can visit on one trip – while unpacking only once.
And there is a whole world to explore – some of Aussies and Kiwis’ favourite destinations are:
- Australia – Varied and glorious ports along some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world, no wonder so many Aussies and Kiwis choose to cruise close to home
- New Zealand – An incredible number or ports, stunning nature and great food and wine, New Zealand is a cruise destination not to be missed
- South Pacific – Soft sand, aqua blue waters, and shaded palm trees and incredible culture, this picture perfect region is what holidays are designed for
- The Mediterranean – With varied and glorious ports along some of the most beautiful coastlines, it’s hardly surprising this destination is so popular
- Northern Europe – Try the Norwegian fjords, the magnificent Baltic cities, or even Northern European cities, so much variety and choices
- Alaska – best explored by cruise ship with stunning views, wildlife and adventure, a destination like no else
- Asia – this exciting, diverse, and fascinating cruise destination is also one of the fastest growing with itineraries taking you to some of the most culturally rich destinations in the world
A cruise is packed with out of this world experiences ashore.
Try the wide variety of the cruise line excursions on offer to really make best use of your time, or simply choose to wander. Whatever you are looking for, there is a cruise for you.
Even the most luxurious hotels in the world struggle to compete with cruise lines when it comes to service.
The army of highly trained waiters, stewards, chefs and officers make your holiday what it is. Some cruise lines boast close to one staff member for every guest on board. Enough to cater for your every need. And the crew are there to assist with your shore excursions to make best use of your time ashore, and to ensure your time on-board is a memorable one.
Cruise lines offer fully trained and experienced kids counsellors, entertainment staff, sommeliers, chefs, waiting staff and helpful advisors to make sure that your holiday exceeds every expectation.
For expert advice visit your local CLIA Accredited Travel Agent. Please click here to find your cruise expert.